SCRUM CERTIFICATION EXPLAINED I - SCRUM MASTER
There are different Scrum certifications paths to follow. The first path that we are going to explore it Scrum Master.
Certified Scrum Master
* Attending a course held by a Certified Scrum Trainer or receiving one-to-one coaching from a Certified Agile Coach,
* After completing your training, you’ll take the CSM exam. To be successful, you have to correctly answer 37/50 questions.
Advanced Certified Scrum Master
This is your second step! Advanced Certified Scrum Master is an advanced training for Scrum Masters with 1 or more years' experience.
Prerequisites: CSM Certificate.
* Successfully completing a A-CSM training,
Validation with at least 12 months of job experience related to Scrum Master's position over the last five years.
Certified Scrum Professional - Scrum Master
This certification is about becoming a Scrum Master who will work with the wider organizational structure that affects their Scrum Teams.
Prerequisites: A-CSM Certificate.
* Holding an Advanced Certified Scrum Master certification,
* Successfully completing a CSP-SM training,
* Validation with at least 24 months of work experience related to Scrum Master's position over the last five years.
Powered by Froala Editor