The Assessors level provides methods, guides and models, supported by several case studies that will provide knowledge on how to implement and process assessment. Learn how to analyze results to provide a clear outcome of process capabilities. Direct process improvements in accordance to current business goals and benchmarks, whilst measuring achievements.
Candidates will be able to:
- Approach, plan and implement improvements using good practices
- Implement one framework to support all IT management capabilities
- Use COBIT 5 metrics and scorecards to create a performance measurement framework for an organization
- Perform and process capability assessment using COBIT 5 guides, models and methods
- Brief team members with clear plans and structure
- Identify roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process