An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
This bundle contains the following products:
About the exam
- Length: 2 hours
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, and Indonesian.
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken in person at a test center.
Terms and conditions
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred.
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date and courses must be taken within this period.