Many enterprises are looking for a way to take advantage of cloud-native architectures, but many do not know the best approach. Quarkus is an exciting new technology that brings the reliability, familiarity, and maturity of Java Enterprise with a container-ready lightning fast deployment time. Red Hat Cloud-native Microservices Development with Quarkus (DO378) emphasizes learning architectural principles and implementing microservices based on Quarkus and OpenShift. You will build on application development fundamentals and focus on how to develop, monitor, test, and deploy modern microservices applications..
This course is based on OpenShift 4.5 and Quarkus 1.7
Course content summary
- Deploy microservice applications on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
- Build a microservice application with Quarkus.
- Implement unit and integration tests for microservices.
- Use the config specification to inject data into a microservice.
- Secure a microservice using OAuth.
- Build and deploy native Quarkus applications.
- This course is designed for application developers.