The HPE OneView for HPE Synergy Advanced Topics class covers advanced HPE OneView features, including automation, firmware, and driver updates, SPP management, troubleshooting and VMware Lifecycle Management. This class uses both real hardware and DCS.
Prior to this course, students should be able to perform HPE OneView and HPE Synergy administration tasks on their HPE Synergy environment. It is strongly recommended that students complete the H0LN3S HPE Synergy Administration course and achieve at least six month’s experience prior to attending this course.
Module 1: HPE OneView Advanced Features
• Explain advanced HPE Virtual Connect features
• Configure server profile with downlink aggregation
• Describe firmware management using HPE OneView and explain HPE Integrated Smart Update Tools
• Create custom SPP and use it to update HPE Synergy compute node
Module 2: Workload Management with VMware vSphere® Lifecycle Manager
• Explain HPE OneView for VMware vCenter features
• Use VMware vSphere Lifecycle Manager to update ESXi and HPE components
Module 3: Security, Troubleshooting and Automation
• Manage HPE OneView security
• Perform HPE Synergy troubleshooting
• Use HPE Synergy console
• Explain HPE OneView automation tools
Join our public courses in our Istanbul, London and Ankara facilities. Private class trainings will be organized at the location of your preference, according to your schedule.