In this course you will learn how to program in R and how to use R for effective data analysis. You will learn how to install and configure software necessary for a statistical programming environment and describe generic programming language concepts as they are implemented in a high-level statistical language. The course covers practical issues in statistical computing which includes programming in R, reading data into R, accessing R packages, writing R functions, debugging, profiling R code, and organizing and commenting R code. Topics in statistical data analysis will provide working examples.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Data scientists, programmer and business analysts should attend.
1. Understanding of R System and installation and configuration of R-Environment and R-Studio
2. Understanding R Packages, their installation and management
3. Understanding of nuts and bolts of R:
a. R program Structure
b. R Data Type, Command Syntax and Control Structures
c. File Operations in R
4. Application of R Programming in Daily life problems
5. Preparing Data in R
a. Data Cleaning
b. Data imputation
c. Data conversion
6. Visualizing data using R with different type of graphs and charts
7. Applying R Advance features to solve complex problems and finetuning R Processes
Join our public courses in our Norway facilities. Private class trainings will be organized at the location of your preference, according to your schedule.