This Brain-Friendly Guide will help you to load agile concepts right into your brain and unravel the mysteries of Kanban and Lean.
Based on the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory, Head First Agile uses a visually rich format to engage your mind, rather than a text-heavy approach. This multi-sensory learning experience is designed for the way your brain really works.
1. What is agile? Principles and practices
2. Agile values and principles: Mindset meets method
3. Managing projects with Scrum: The rules of Scrum
4. Agile planning and estimation: Generally accepted Scrum practices
5. XP (Extreme Programming): Embracing change
6. Lean/Kanban: Eliminating waste and managing flow
7. Preparing for the PMI-ACP® exam: Check your knowledge
8. Professional responsibility: Making good choices
9. Practice makes perfect: Practice PMI-ACP exam