This book offers methods to assist you in discovering and weighing the trade-offs as you address the challenges you face as an architect by concentrating on frequently requested questions.
- Consider trade-offs and make sure your judgments are well-documented.
- Improve your service granularity decisions.
- Recognize the challenges in deconstructing monolithic programs
- Control and uncouple service contracts in a highly distributed architecture, manage data
- When separating applications, understand patterns to manage workflow and transactions.