Gain advanced skills for effectively securing and managing a multi-domain enterprise security network. Apply understanding of open-source and Check Point troubleshooting tools and techniques to investigate and resolve complex issues.
• List and describe the function of each component in the Check Point MDSM solution.
• Explain how these components work together to help administrators manage multiple network security environments within a large network.
• Demonstrate understanding of how to install and configure the MDSM environment.
• Summarize the steps required to migrate a Security Management Server into a Domain Management Server.
• Explain how to implement MDSM High Availability using Secondary Multi-Domain and Domain Management Servers.
• Explain how to configure and manage policies from a Secondary Domain Management Server.
• Explain the difference between the two types of Log Server options used to store logs in MDSM.
• List the different types of activity logs available when using SmartConsole.
• Describe how to view and manage Multi-Domain activity logs in SmartConsole
• Describe how a Global Policy works in a distributed network.
• Describe how to configure a Global Policy to manage rules for multiple domains.
• Summarize the steps required to deploy a Global Policy.
• Explain how to integrate SmartEvent into a Multi-Domain Environment.
• Explain how to perform configuration changes on an MDS.
• Describe how to use troubleshooting and debugging tools on an MDS.
• Describe the techniques used to investigate and resolve issues with the Check Point Security Management architecture and Security Gateways
• Exploring the Multi-Domain Environment
• Migrating an SMS to a Domain Management Server
• Implementing Multi-Domain Management High Availability
• Deploying a Multi-Domain Log Server
• Deploying a Global Security Policy
• Integrating SmartEvent into a Multi-Domain Environment
• Performing Multi-Domain CLI Diagnostics
• Troubleshooting Multi-Domain Security Management Servers
· Multi-Domain Installation and Configuration
· Multi-Domain Security Management
· Multi-Domain Log Management
· Multi-Domain High Availability
· Global Domain
· Global Policy Management
· Multi-Domain Troubleshooting
Join our public courses in our Istanbul, London and Ankara facilities. Private class trainings will be organized at the location of your preference, according to your schedule.