These courses are being delivered by an IBM Global Training Provider
This course covers importing and exporting of data, defining, and using traceability relationships, controlling visibility and access to requirements, and sharing data with external systems.
• IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next 7 - Project Configuration
You should have knowledge equivalent to one of these courses:
• IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next 7 (DNG) – Introduction (U4ZDNI7)
• IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next 7 (DNG) – Introduction (CM enabled) (U4ZDNCI7)
• IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation v6.0.6 (DNG) – Introduction (U4ZDNI6)
1. About this course
2. Key concepts and terminology
3. Roles and access rights
5. Advanced traceability
6. Suspect links
7. Re-using artifacts
9. Report generation
10. Report Builder
Join our public courses in our Istanbul, London and Ankara facilities. Private class trainings will be organized at the location of your preference, according to your schedule.