This course is being delivered by an IBM Global Training Provider
Design and develop document templates in RPE (old/new product naming). Generate documents from templates and data from supported applications. Focus on modular design, reusability and formatting strategy.
It would be useful to have the skills or experience as below..
• Understanding of basic programming constructs
• Basic understanding about XML files and schema definitions
• Explain key concepts and terminology
• Explain the architecture and key components
• Create and format templates
• Generate document-style reports
• Use data schemas
• Define data sources
• Use dynamic binding for accessing data
• Create document specifications
• Use conditions for filtering data
• About this course
• Key concepts and terminology
• Product overview
• Creating templates
• Data schemas and data sources
• Dynamic binding
• Document specifications
• Using RPE templates from CLM-ELM
• Best practices
Join our public courses in our Istanbul, London and Ankara facilities. Private class trainings will be organized at the location of your preference, according to your schedule.