The Marketing Cloud Connect Essentials course is designed to give you in-depth knowledge of the functionality available when you connect your Salesforce org to your Marketing Cloud account. In this interactive course, you will gain hands-on experience connecting the Clouds, personalizing your emails by leveraging your Salesforce CRM data from the Sales / Service Clouds, sending emails to a Contact / Lead, Report, or Campaign, synchronizing your Salesforce CRM data in the Marketing Cloud, segmenting your data to send targeted and relevant emails, creating 1:1 journeys based on your Salesforce CRM data, and tracking and reporting capabilities in the Marketing Cloud and Sales / Service Clouds.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is designed for:
• Customers who will be connecting their Salesforce org to the Marketing
Cloud using Marketing Cloud Connect.
• The email digital marketer who will manage the email channel for their
organization and who needs to know how to best leverage their Saleforce
• The Salesforce Administrator who is responsible for supporting users when
Marketing Cloud Connect is installed.
• Explain Marketing Cloud Connect.
• Connect a Marketing Cloud account to a Salesforce org.
• Create individualized content blocks to leverage Salesforce CRM data using personalization strings and dynamic content.
• Create an email in Content Builder.
• Utilize the various sending methods to send to a Lead, Contact, Report, or Campaign in the Marketing Cloud and Sales/Service Clouds.
• Automate the sending of emails using a Triggered Email, Automation Studio, and Journey Builder.
• Configure Synchronized CRM Sources to bring CRM data into the Marketing Cloud.
• Segment data using Reports, Filter Activity, and Query Activity.
• Create journeys using Salesforce Activities in Journey Builder.
• Review tracking data in the Marketing Cloud and Sales / Service Clouds.
• Create analytics reports in the Marketing Cloud.
• Create and customize Marketing Cloud reports in a Sales / Service Clouds.
• Create a dashboard based on Marketing Cloud reports.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Overview
• Overview of the Customer Success Platform
• Overview of the Marketing Cloud
Marketing Cloud Connect
• Marketing Cloud Connect Overview
• Review of various ways to connect the Clouds
Connecting the Clouds
• Review of steps to connect the Clouds
• Review of the pre-requisites for Marketing Cloud Connect
• Review of Salesforce terminology
• Connect a Marketing Cloud account to a Salesforce org
• Review of pre-work
Personalized Digital Maketing
• Review of what functionality can be accomplished in each cloud
• Create a personalized email leveraging Salesforce CRM data using Content Builder
• How to use Testing Tools
• How to manually send a Marketing Cloud Email to a Lead/
Contact, Report, and Campaign
• How to automate the sending of an email via a Triggered Email,
Automation Studio, and Journey Builder
• Understand what happens when an email is sent
• Understand subscriber statuses
Synchronized CRM Data
• Explain how and why to bring Salesforce CRM data into the
• How to synchronized data sources in Contact Builder
• How to create segments using Filters and the Query Activity
• How to create a Salesforce Data Extension for sending
• How to create a journey using synchronized data sources
• How to test a journey
• Explain each of the Sales and Service Cloud Activites
• How to create a journey using Sales and Service Cloud Activities
Tracking and Reporting
• Understand the tracking data available in the Marketing Cloud
• How to create and automate tracking reports in the Marketing
• Understand the tracking data available in the Sales / Service
• How to create and customize Marketing Cloud reports in the
Sales / Service Cloud
• How to create a dashboard for Marketing Cloud tracking reports
Join our public courses in our Istanbul, London and Ankara facilities. Private class trainings will be organized at the location of your preference, according to your schedule.